Holi is one of the most important and colourful festivals. Holi is associated with the concept that on this day, people embrace their adversaries by dousing them in colour and beginning a fresh connection with them. It is, without a doubt, a very lovely and vibrant festival.
The celebration commemorates the triumph of good over evil. The festival begins with the Holika Dahan, which is followed by the main event, in which people play with colours. This year’s Holi will be extra memorable because the Covid-19 pandemic is slowly fading, which corresponds to the festival’s meaning.
Holi 2022- Holika Dahan 2022
Holi signifies the onset of the Spring season, as well as the harvesting season. The Purnima celebrations begin on the evening of Purnima. Holi will be celebrated on March 18 this year. As a result, Choti Holi will be held one day before the major celebration, on March 17, 2022.
This year, Holika Dahan will fall on March 17th, while Holi will be celebrated on March 18th. It’s also vital to note that Holashtak will take place eight days before Holi, on March 10. During Holashtak, it is forbidden to perform any auspicious work.
The yoga of Holika Dahan will be established on March 17 at 12.57 a.m. On the earth before this, there is Bhadra. For your knowledge, Holika Dahan cannot be performed in Bhadra. Holika Dahan and Dhulandi will be observed on the same day this year. Let us remind you that previous such occurrences occurred in 2003, 2010, 2016, and now in 2022.
Holika Dahan 2022 Muhurat
Holika Dahan Muhurat: 21:20:55 to 22:31:09
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Bhadra Punchha: from 21:20:55 to 22:31:09
Bhadra Mukha: from 22:31:09 to 00:28:13
Holi will be celebrated on 18th March.
Importance of Hanuman Puja on Holi
Worshipping Lord Hanuman on this day is highly productive, according to popular opinion regarding this wonderful festival of Holi. It is stated that if Lord Bajrangbali is worshipped properly on this day, all of a person’s problems and sorrows will be gone from his or her life.
Hanuman Puja Vidhi
- On the night of Holika Dahan, the rule of worshipping Hanuman ji is of utmost importance.
- Take a bath before worshipping Lord Hanuman and then sit in front of the idol of Lord Hanuman in the house and worship him while chanting the mantra.
- Offer vermilion, jasmine oil, a floral necklace, prasad, and chola(red cloth) to Lord Hanuman in adoration.
- In order to worship Lord Hanuman, light a ghee lamp in front of him.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa and Bajrang Baan after worship.
- Worship Lord Hanuman at the conclusion of the pooja.
Do’s and Don’ts on Holi 2022
- On Holi, dedicatedly clean your house and worship Lord Vishnu.
- Whatever meal you prepare at home, you must present it to God.
- Keep a black cloth knotted in your pocket with yellow mustard, long, nutmeg, and black sesame seeds on this day.
- After that, during Holika Dahan, put it in Holi.
- Prepare for Holi with a joyful heart on the day of the festival. Everyone should be respected.
- You must bring Holika’s ashes into your home and place them in each of the four corners. Vastu faults are supposed to be eliminated from the house by doing this cure.
- Apply Gulal on the feet of the elders in your house on Holi day and ask for their blessings. By doing this, you will get the blessings of elders and God will also be pleased with you.
- Bring Holika Dahan’s ashes home and store them in your safe. It is stated that if you do this, you would never run out of money in your life.
Things To Avoid On Holi
- On Holika’s day, stay away from white things and don’t do any faulty activity by mistake. On this day, if at all possible, keep your head covered.
- Holi should not be played after dusk. It is believed that doing so is unlucky.
- On this day, avoid the consumption of alcohol.
- No newly married woman should see Holika Dahan burning. Apart from this, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law should not even watch Holika Dahan together by mistake. It is said that if the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law see Holika Dahan together, then it causes problems in life.
- On the day of Holi, neither give money to anyone nor take money from anyone. Otherwise Mother Lakshmi gets angry.
Holi Remedies For Financial Prosperity
- On any Saturday before Holi, purchase Hatha Jodi. The hatha pair, which resembles a datura tree, is regarded particularly essential in tantra teachings. Purchase it, wrap it in a clean red cloth, and store it where you keep your money. It is stated that by doing so, you will grow your fortune.
- If you buy Shree Yantra around Holi or on Holi day and keep it in your workplace, place of business, or house, it will bring you wealth and glory. Shri Yantra is supposed to include 33 degrees of divine energies in relation to Goddess Lakshmi.
- Aside from that, if you have been having financial difficulties for a long time, you can purchase pearl conch shells. Keep a pearl conch in a clean and sacred place in the house after purchasing it. This will not only solve money concerns, but it will also solve health-related issues.
- The Ekakshi coconut is a very fortunate and significant coconut. It is stated that Mother Lakshmi lives in the house where a Ekakshi coconut is worshipped. Such a home is devoid of negativity while also ensuring that the property is available all the time.
- Purchase yellow shells and wrap them in a red cloth. After that, keep it in the same location as your money. It is stated that if this cure is performed around Holi or on Holi day, the person’s financial situation will improve.
- According to astrologers, the root of white Aak is exceptionally lucky. If you put it in an area where you keep money in your house, it will bless the house and all of the people who live there will live a healthy and happy life.
- If you earn a lot of money but fail to save it, then tie the Gomti Chakra in a yellow cloth and keep it at the place where you keep your money. By doing this, money will come in your life and it will also last.